Strategies to Maximize Innovation and Advance Cancer Clinical Research
With more than a decade of consistent growth, the Association of American Cancer Institutes (AACI) Clinical Research Innovation (CRI) program has expanded from an initiative into a permanent fixture among cancer center clinical trials professionals. The CRI annual meeting program aligns with AACI’s strategic goal of stimulating cancer center interactions to maximize resources by creating opportunities for peer-to-peer networking and collaboration. CRI participants fill a variety of leadership roles and possess a comprehensive understanding of the clinical trials system.
Some objectives of the meeting include:
- Learn how to effectively run multicenter clinical trials
- Discuss approaches for matching patients who have genomic mutations with clinical trials
- Discuss key pre- and post-activation steps in clinical trials, such as reviewing trial feasibility and developing consistent policies for closing trials
- Explore innovative solutions to common challenges that arise during trial start-up
- Discuss strategies for enrolling patients from diverse backgrounds to clinical trials and the challenges that prevent cancer centers from reaching their recruitment goals
Connect with WCG at the conference
- To schedule a meeting with a WCG representative during the event, please complete the form.