Rethinking Clinical Trials: Be Part of the Solution
Join WCG and our Roundtable panelists for a discussion on Wednesday, October 3rd, as we discuss:
- How do we identify and engage the best fit Sites?
- How can Sites best position themselves to Sponsors?
- How do we overcome obstacles in patient enrollment?
- How can tapping into online patient communities open doors to more effective study execution?
- How do I partner with patient advocacy groups?
With these questions in mind, we’ll make the argument that clinical trials can only succeed through a fine-tuned collaboration of sponsors, sites and patients. And as trials become more complex, an already weak ecosystem is being stressed – negatively impacting the ability for sponsors and sites to achieve study objectives.
Participate in the WCG Knowledge Forum to exchange ideas, network and co-create a more connected ecosystem to advance clinical trials, together.
We will discuss how we can collectively advance the core enablers of a more effective ecosystem to plan, run and close trials more effectively and with greater chances of success.
Key takeaways from the meeting will be:
- Shared Insight – collectively managing our success through clear measurements
- Active Communities – engaging as peers or patients to advance best practices and resources
- Innovative Solutions – embracing new solutions to problems that have taxed the industry
- Alison Lakin, Associate Vice Chancellor for Regulatory Compliance and Research Integrity Officer, University of Colorado
- Jill Johnston, President, Site Activation, WCG Clinical Services
- Danya Kaye, Director, R&D and Innovation, Inspire