Join us for a Roundtable in Boston on Clinical Trials in the Era of Precision Medicine.
Led by Jill Johnston, President, Site Activation, WCG Clinical Services and Tricia See, ScM, CGC, Cardiac & Neurogenetics Team Lead, InformedDNA, this roundtable will discuss:
- How and why are companies optimizing the genetic underpinnings of clinical trials in the era of precision medicine?
- What areas of clinical trials are most heavily influenced by precision medicine?
- What value does a focus on genetics bring to an investigational drug?
- How can investigators overcome the challenges of not knowing how to best apply genetic expertise to a study?
- What are examples in which genetic and clinical development solutions have been used to optimize the design of trial protocols to ensure all genetic information is applied to the study in an optimal fashion?
Click here to register.