About the Webinar
ICH E8 R1 makes it clear that having an effective quality culture is imperative. To explore needs, challenges and solutions, WCG Avoca addresses leading practice concepts, approaches and tools for implementing an effective global quality culture and Clinical Quality Management System (CQMS).
This session will include best practices related to:
- The complexity of multiple partner organizations such as sponsor pharma or biotech companies, co-development partners, CROs, FSP providers, technology/device providers, laboratories, study drug suppliers/distributors, and investigative sites.
- Factors related to decentralized trials.
- Creating a culture where critical thinking and open dialog is permitted and encouraged.
- Effective oversight practices.
- Achieving a healthy balance of quality with speed and cost management when conducting clinical programs.
Implementing a Quality Culture in a Complex, Regulated Global Clinical Trial Ecosystem
Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Speaker: Avoca Senior Consultant Steve Whittaker