Watch Webinar On-Demand
The map below displays WCG locations. The same locations are listed below the map.
Virtual Site Training in Clinical Trials: The New Standard
Wednesday, February 24th at 2:00pm ET (1 Hour Webinar)
Before 2020, most study training provided to clinical research sites was in person. Sites and sponsors looked forward to gathering in hotel ballrooms all over the world, studies relied heavily on site monitors doing training at initiation visits, and web-based on-demand training was a novel concept used by only a few forward-thinking sponsors. When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, web-based on-demand training became a MUST have, not a nice-to-have. Delivering on-demand training to sites reduces cost by 60%, reduces site training time by 50% by eliminating redundant training, and gets enrollment started 55 days faster. In this webinar, we’ll discuss how combining on-demand training with web-based meetings has become the new training best practice for clinical trials.
The speakers will discuss:
- Available tools and technologies for providing web-based training
- How to form trusting connections with sites and investigators without in-person meetings
- How to manage training through study changes, amendments and site staff turnover
- Carrie Lewis, Senior Director, Strategy, Oversight & Training at Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Brian Schilb, Senior Director, Training Solutions at WCG Trifecta
- Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB, Chief Medical Officer, WCG