WCG is giving My Patient, its web-based CRC workflow and patient management tool, a facelift. We’re adding new features, improving the user experience and giving it a fresh look.
What to Expect
Here are a few highlights of the changes you will see when you log in:
- An improved SponsorView interface provides more action-oriented information.
- The revamped home page allows users to see all their assigned programs in one place and provides one-click access to individual program pages.
- The Program Highlights section features new visuals and will include more insightful information about in-process referrals.
- Status Overview better aligns program statuses based on their funnel stage.
- Enrollment by Site page has added filters to see recruitment performance by country or enrollment strategy.
- Individual site pages have patients grouped for easy review of New Media Referrals, In-Process Patients, Disqualified Patients and Enrolled Patients.
- Improved functionality allows users to export reports consistent with applied filters.
The Same, but Better
My Patient allows Sponsors to monitor each stage of the patient-identification and recruitment progress in real time at the most granular level possible. That has now become easier and more efficient. My Patient remains HIPAA, HITECH and GDPR compliant and ISO 27001 certified.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Site Augmentation project manager.