|WCG Biosafety™ is a division of the WIRB-Copernicus Group, Inc. (WCG). It is our mission is to provide comprehensive biosafety review services and consulting solutions to global research organizations around the world, helping them to ensure the protection of human subjects, the safety of their employees and the environment, and the security of their laboratories and workspaces. We are the most experienced and trusted provider of clinical and human gene therapy research services and laboratory biosafety consulting:
Our team includes experts in:
- Clinical and gene therapy research
- Institutional Biosafety Committees
- Select Agents
- Animal Biosafety
- Biorisk Management
- High-containment facility design
- Public Health
Our clients are organizations that work with potentially infectious microorganisms, biological materials or recombinant and synthetic DNA molecules. We have provided biosafety solutions to biotechnology start-ups, vaccine manufacturers, academic institutions, medical centers, pharmaceutical companies, and government agencies in the United States, Canada, and in more than 50 countries around the world over the past three decades.
The demands for biological safety are dynamic. Through their trusted partnership with WCG Biosafety, our clients achieve the safe and successful management of research involving infectious microorganisms, hazardous biological materials, and recombinant and synthetic DNA molecules.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical and Human Gene Therapy Research Services
- Fully-outsourced and managed Institutional Biosafety Committees (IBCs) for clinical and gene therapy, animal, and other laboratory research
- Expert human gene therapy consultation
- Review of Sponsor documents, such as protocols and consent forms
- Laboratory Biosafety Consulting Services
- Biosafety program assessments
- Biosafety program development
- Interim biosafety officer staffing
- IBC assessments and solutions
- Customized training
For more information on our services and team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.