Veterans Health Administration: Leading the Way in Infrastructure and Expertise for Diverse, High-Quality Clinical Trials
Wednesday, January 13th at 2:00pm ET (1 Hour Webinar)
The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) is America’s largest Learning Healthcare System, with more than 9 million beneficiaries (26% non-white). The VHA’s Office of Research and Development (ORD) is an integral component in driving the enterprise functions of its research mission. VHA has a long history of conducting massive, high impact clinical trials. WCG recently announced that ORD is successfully implementing WCG’s IRBNet electronic submission and review system for more than 100 VA medical centers (VAMCs) that have research programs.
In this webinar, we will discuss how VHA research:
- Is enabling relationships with external partners through investment and process improvements to make access to high-quality clinical trials easier for Veterans.
- Is responding to the COVID-19 challenge.
- Is working to build community with all Veterans and especially its population of color to promote research engagement/enrollment.
- Molly Klote, MD; Director, Office of Research Protections, Policy, and Education, Office of Research and Development, Veterans Health Administration
- Rachel B. Ramoni, DMD, ScD; Chief Research and Development Officer; Veterans Health Administration
- Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB, Chief Medical Officer, WCG
Watch Past COVID-19 Webinars
Request Certificates for Webinar Attendance
We appreciate your attendance to WCG’s COVID-19 webinar series, and are pleased to offer certificates of attendance. To request a certificate or multiple certificates, please complete this form and identify all webinars you wish to receive certification for. Our team will validate your attendance, and contact you to provide the certificates.