Diversifying Clinical Trial Participation: Effective Strategies for Identifying and Recruiting Diverse Patient Participants
Wednesday, September 23rd at 2:00pm ET (1 Hour Webinar)
To ensure that approved medications benefit all populations, it is essential that the participant population in clinical trials represent the applicable patient population. But ethnic and racial minorities continue to be systematically underrepresented in clinical research. As this issue is finally being recognized and discussed, sponsors and sites are looking for ways to ensure appropriately diverse enrollment into clinical trials.
In this webinar, speakers will discuss:
- How do we do a better job bringing awareness and accessibility about clinical trials to a diverse racial/ethnic patient population?
- What are some specific, concrete ideas that can be employed to increase enrollment of diverse participant populations?
- How will the increasing role of mobile data collection tools impact the diversity of clinical trial populations as we adjust to the “new normal” of clinical trials post- COVID-19?
- LaTasha Lee, Ph.D., MPH, Vice President of Clinical and Social Research and Development, National Minority Quality Forum
- Kathy Machuzak, Director, Patient Advocacy, Retrophin
- Mel Mann, MBA, M.Ed, Patient Advocate
- Michael F. Cioffi, Senior Vice President, Clinical Solutions and Strategic Partnerships, WCG
Watch Past COVID-19 Webinars
Request Certificates for Webinar Attendance
We appreciate your attendance to WCG’s COVID-19 webinar series, and are pleased to offer certificates of attendance. To request a certificate or multiple certificates, please complete this form and identify all webinars you wish to receive certification for. Our team will validate your attendance, and contact you to provide the certificates.