Conducting Research at Institutions Post-COVID-19 – Exploring New Norms in the Conduct of Sponsored Clinical Research
Wednesday, July 8th at 2:00pm ET (1 Hour Webinar)
The resumption of Clinical Research is underway, with new precautions and procedures in place for the protection of research participants and research staff. As institutions resume clinical research and initiate new clinical trials, there is growing stress on the internal resources necessary to support key study-related activities for both COVID-19 and non-COVID-19 trials – including data entry, monitoring, and patient enrollment and engagement. There is growing concern that sites, CRAs and other critical resources will be unable to absorb the volume of work required in the short-term to make up for lost time.
In this webinar, we will:
- Provide insights around what the clinical research world is doing to expeditiously resume studies that were paused, and start initiation of delayed studies
- Understand how external resources can be leveraged by clinical sites to get back to research-readiness, given resource constraints
- Learn how sites are preparing to manage the bolus of monitoring and study activities that will hit as research resumes
- Christina Brennan, MD, MBA, Vice President of Clinical Research, Northwell Health
- Erika Siegrist MS, RN, ACRP-CP, Director of Research Administration, Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Molly Hair, Director Site Engagement and Management, WCG Threewire
- Lindsay McNair, MD, MPH, MSB, Chief Medical Officer, WCG
Watch Past COVID-19 Webinars
Request Certificates for Webinar Attendance
We appreciate your attendance to WCG’s COVID-19 webinar series, and are pleased to offer certificates of attendance. To request a certificate or multiple certificates, please complete this form and identify all webinars you wish to receive certification for. Our team will validate your attendance, and contact you to provide the certificates.