More clinical trials are starting than ever before, yet many research sites continue to be plagued by study start-up delays and backlogs. To combat these delays, sites, sponsors, and CROs are on the hunt for tips and best practices to utilize during the budget development and negotiation process, but many still have questions.
In part five of our “Future of Clinical Research Sites” webinar series, our speakers will take a deep dive into current budgeting trends and answer your burning clinical trial budget questions like:
- How can sites, sponsors, and CROs improve budget negotiation timelines and accelerate study start-up?
- What are some best practices for standardizing internal budgeting processes?
- How can sponsors and CROs help sites expedite the budgeting process?
- How does Fair Market Value (FMV) impact budgets?
- How are growing trends like clinical trial technology and DE&I impacting clinical trial budgets?
About the Speakers
Senior Vice President, Clinical Solutions and Strategic Partnering
SVP, Clinical Solutions, Insights and Analytics
Manager, Clinical Research Administration
Senior Clinical Research Analyst
Manager, Research Finance, Hackensack Meridian Health
Do you want to improve your site's financials and find revenue you are owed?
Complete the form to schedule a consultation with WCG.