Princeton, NJ, April 3, 2023: WCG Clinical announces the relaunch of its publication FDAnews, a trusted resource for pharmaceutical and medical device insights for more than 50 years. The relaunch will combine the products Drug Industry Daily, Device Daily Bulletin Premium, Drug Daily Bulletin and Device Daily Bulletin into one content destination at FDAnews.com.
In addition to free, breaking news headlines that are available to all readers, FDAnews’ premium customers will have access to daily content on:
- Draft and final guidance from the FDA and other regulatory agencies
- Company mergers and technology developments
- FDA budgets and spending, including proposals and approvals by Congress and the President
- FDA inspection policies, practices, and enforcement activities
- Global enforcement and supply chain trends
- Pharmacovigilance developments
Additional premium features provided by FDAnews’ team of industry journalists and subject matter experts from its newly formed editorial board will include:
- In-depth exposés into essential pharmaceutical and device issues
- Reports and perspective on Form 483s, warning letters, recalls, and FDA policy notices and other reports
- Thought pieces, columns, and exclusive perspective on trending topics
- Excerpts of best-selling FDAnews webinar and book content
The impetus for these changes is in response to feedback from the publications’ readers. “Each business day, the new FDAnews will deliver precisely what pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers have told us they need to know about regulatory compliance and good manufacturing practices,” said Terri Moench, RPh, MS, President, Research Solutions for WCG. “Beyond the news, it is our goal is to offer the interpretation of industry changes that manufacturing professionals need to stay in compliance and thrive.”
Readers who are not yet subscribed for premium content can visit the website daily for free headlines or sign up for a collection of the week’s free stories with the newsletters FDAnews Drug Weekly or FDAnews Device Weekly.
Individual subscriptions, customized multi-user, and company licenses to FDAnews are also available. Contact Will Tuttle, Business Development Representative at [email protected] or +1 612.216.2948 to receive a custom quote.
About WCG FDAnews:
WCG FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on WCG FDAnews‘ newsletters, books, databases, webinars and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA’s complex and ever-changing regulations. Learn more at fdanews.com.
Who’s Supporting Your Study’s Endpoint Adjudication?
Behind every great EAC is WCG. Our experience, quality, focus, technology, and industry-leading global network put us far above the rest. Experience the WCG difference starting with a free EAC services consultation.