If you are a clinical research novice or veteran; with a study sponsor, research site, or CRO; in a corporate, academic or other organization; you will find a coherent and comprehensive program that focuses on your current needs for applicable information. MAGI sessions and workshops emphasize practical tips based on real-life examples, with lots of interaction. To register, click here.
- 100+ sessions and workshops in six tracks: clinical operations & project management, site management, regulatory compliance, contracts, budgets & billing, and special topics.
- 240+ speakers with diverse expertise and backgrounds
- Exceptional networking with a broad range of experienced clinical research professionals
- 22+ continuing education contact hours (CME, CNE, CCB, other)
Connect with WCG at the conference
- To schedule a meeting with a WCG representative during the event, please complete the form.
- Please see below for a list of WCG’s speaking sessions at the event.
WCG Speaking Sessions at MAGI's Clinical Research Conference
Master Class: Regulatory Compliance (Part 1)
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Vice President for Process and Strategic Improvement, WCG
Is Clinical Research In Crisis and, If It Is, How Do We Get Out of It?
8:45 AM – 10:00 PM
Moderated by: Donald A. Deieso
Chairman and CEO, WCG
Behind the Scenes: How Site Selection Really Works: A Panel Discussion
2:30 PM – 3:15 PM
Moderated by: Suzanne Caruso
VP Clinical Solutions, WCG
Would You Approve This? Study Approvals at the Edge: A Panel Discussion
3:45 PM – 4:30 PM
David A. Borasky, Jr.
VP IRB Compliance, WCG
How Are Marketing & Business Development for Sites Changing? A Panel Discussion
3:45 PM – 4:30 PM
Moderated by: Sean Walsh
President, Independent Sites, WCG
Into the Abyss: Subject Injury and Indemnification
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Lead, Legal Counsel, WCG Clintrax