Join us October 26 2022 for a virtual event to stimulate collaboration and solutions in clinical research.
You’re Invited to the 2022 WCG Patient Forum
2022 Theme: Collaboration and Inclusion of Patients in Clinical Trials – Understanding What’s Critical for All Stakeholders
Join us online on Wednesday, October 26th from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm ET to learn about what is most important to patients in clinical trials from the perspective of patients, their families and advocates, scientists, physicians, and clinical trial specialists from hospitals and drug companies.
Why Attend the 2022 WCG Patient Forum
Hear from Patient Advocates and Clinical Research Professionals
This event is designed for:
- Patients, their families, and advocates
- Experienced healthcare, clinical research, and public health professionals
- Sponsor and CRO professionals
- Caregivers with an interest in clinical trials
- Students and young professionals considering careers in clinical research and public health
Gain Inspiration and Actionable Advice
Hear from a diverse team of patient advocates and clinical trial experts discussing topics such as:
- Patient and Researcher Collaboration
- Challenges in Measurement
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Rising from Diagnosis to Help Others
- Trial Participation Realities
What to Expect at the 2022 WCG Patient Forum
Meet and hear patient and patient advocates across the spectrum of diseases common and rare.
Listen in to professionals talking through medicine and clinical trials.
Increase your clinical trial efficiency and give greater access to good health.
Let’s get to work.
The WCG Patient Forum is an ongoing effort to elevate the voices of expert patients, patient advocates, and professionals in health care and drug development who speak of issues and solutions of critical value to patients.
We need your voice to be part of the conversation. Let’s collaborate and find solutions and ultimately bring better health and medicine to people everywhere.