About the Webinar
We’ve seen significant advances in the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning computer applications to aid and augment the field of radiology.
What is the status of the technology today? How does it receive FDA clearance? In radiology, artificial intelligence applications often require conducting multi-reader multi-case (MRMC) studies on their journey to FDA clearance.
In this webinar, Dr. Amit Mehta, Chief Medical Officer, WCG Imaging, and Todd Joron, President & COO, WCG Imaging, share their decades of experience in the imaging field and with artificial intelligence clinical trials. Their presentation provides an overview of radiology AI and machine learning applications and shares insights into the art of successfully attaining FDA clearance.
From this webinar you will:
- Learn about the trends and technologies in radiology AI and machine learning applications and the historical development, upcoming use cases, and the current state of AI technology.
- Benefit from lessons learned from over a decade of successfully executing some of the industry’s largest fully crossed, fully randomized AI MRMC studies.
- Receive industry guidance about the mechanics and design of radiology AI MRMC studies.
- Discover best practices for attaining FDA clearance. Hear actual case examples about how successful studies are executed.
- Find out about common mistakes companies make in the design and execution of MRMC studies—and how to avoid them.