Part 3: Evaluating Study Status and Leveraging Data Monitoring Committees to Make Study DecisionsDownload PDF
Our panelists discuss best practices for:
- Evaluating whether there is enough reliable data to draw meaningful clinical study conclusions
- Assessing the status of each clinical study – what challenges and opportunities are presented based on study characteristics and timeline?
- Determining how studies can be designed now to build in future flexibility in schedules, procedures and analysis plans
- Leveraging DMCs/DSMBs to play a role in the assessment and modification of studies
- Revisiting safety data collection and reporting during the COVID-19 crisis
Speak With Our Experts